Thinking about applying for funding?
7 STEPS FOR FUNDING
Key Action 1
|Mobility of individuals in the field of youth||5 February 2020|
|Mobility of individuals in the field of higher education||5 February 2020|
|Mobility of individuals in VET, school education and adult education fields||5 February 2020|
|Mobility of individuals in the field of youth||30 April 2020|
|Mobility of individuals in the field of youth||1 October 2020|
|Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees||13 February 2020|
Key Action 2
|Strategic partnerships in the field of youth||5 February 2020|
|Strategic partnerships in the field of education and training||24 March 2020|
|Strategic partnerships in the field of youth||30 April 2020|
|Strategic partnerships in the field of youth||1 October 2020|
|European Universities||26 February 2020|
|Knowledge Alliances||26 February 2020|
|Sector Skills Alliances||26 February 2020|
|Capacity building in the field of higher education||5 February 2020|
|Capacity building in the field of youth||5 February 2020|
Key Action 3
|Youth Dialogue projects||5 February 2020
30 April 2020
1 October 2020
Jean Monnet actions
|Chairs, Modules, Centres of Excellence, Support to Associations, Networks, Projects||20 February 2020|
|Collaborative partnerships||2 April 2020|
|Small collaborative partnerships||2 April 2020|
|Not-for-profit European sport events||2 April 2020|
Every year a General Call for Proposals is published, presenting opportunities for organisations and individuals active in the fields of education, training, youth and sport. In the Call you can find the objectives of the programme, an overview of the actions it is divided in, eligibility of potential actors, budget and duration of projects, and submission deadlines for each action. You can consult the latest Call for Proposals in our Calls section. In addition, some Specific Calls for Proposals are published at centralised level, through the website of the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA).
The 2020 Erasmus+ Call for proposals is now available in all official EU languages on the Erasmus+ website
Instructions in YouTube how to make ECAS
- Remember there are word limits in sections of the application form.
- For grant support to travel costs in the Erasmus+ programme, travel distances must be calculated using the distance calculator.
- Submit the application to your National agency. All the files are submitted online, so you’ll need only to scan documents.
- Ensure that start date and end date of your project accurately reflect the length of the project applied for In Key Action 1, that is either one year or two years.
- Ensure you understand the quality criteria against which your application will be assessed.
NOTE: You cannot book flights and hotels, before we confirm the course. Confirmation follows after we have the minimum number of registrations.